Thursday, January 1, 2015

Best Books of 2014

Wow, it has been a while since I've done one of these Best Of lists.

Ended up reading a lot of non-fiction which is surprising because I am more of a fiction person. I had a troublesome year when it came to reading. According to my GoodReads Goal, the total is 22 books. Yikes! That is much less than I've read before. None the less, I hope to create a better habit of reading this coming year (consider it one of my New Year's Goals). Also, I thought I would share some of my favorite books I've read this year.

Non-Fiction

1. Yawning at Tigers by Drew Dyck

2. Ruby's Tale by Patrick Bettendorf

3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Visual History by Andrew Farago

4. 52 Little Lessons from Les Miserables by Bob Welch

Fiction

1. Awakening by Tracy Higley

2. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien (No review on site)

3. William Shakespeare's The Jedi Doth Return by Ian Doescher

Young Adult and Teen

1. East by Edith Pattou

2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling (No review on site)

3. Disney Frozen: The Cinestory by Robert Simpson, Erik Burnham, Josh Elder, and Leonard Maltin (Review coming soon)

If you want to whole list, check out this list I have on GoodReads. Hope you all had great books this year. How about sharing your favorite in a comment below.

Chew on a good book this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment