Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Lateness

Hey Bookworms,

I can't believe my lack of posting. Personal stuff came up and, before you know it, two months go by with almost no posts. I even didn't get a new release post together for December (then again, I haven't found any books for this month either. Strange). Well, that is going to change. I am getting ready to get back to posting reviews and sharing book information on here so I hope you all get to hear about some great reads soon.

Since I haven't found any book releasing in December and today is the first, I am planning on putting together a list of Christmas books that might be a good read this month for the holidays. I will be trying to get that up either later today or tomorrow.

Also, since I have missed how many Sunday reviews now (don't answer that), I will be working on and posting a review tomorrow. It might be a bit "beastly" but I hope you will also find some "beauty" to it too (get the hints?).

Within the coming weeks, there will also be some reviews of some great non-fiction titles so check back soon and chew on a good book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment