Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Book by Dee Henderson

Hello and welcome to Bookworm,

Found out that Dee Henderson, one of the first Christian authors I've read, has a new book coming out. Her O'Malley Series and Uncommon Heroes Series are really good, some of the best I've read. One of the books in the O'Malley Series won a Christy Award. Both series I would give 5 Worms. They were filled with excitment, mystery, romance, and a coming of faith in each book in those series. There were two other books outside thoses series, one of which I read but wasn't too fond of. But, it is with great anticipation that I am looking forward to her newest book, Full Disclosure, which sounds as good as her O'Malley and Uncommon Heroes Sereis.

Check out the facebook page. On the page, you can download the first three chapters, hear from Dee Henderson herself, enter to win a signed copy of Full Disclosure, watch the book trailor, and, for you reviewers out there, requested an Advanced Readers Copy to review (I did this and they have a limited supply)!

Hope you enjoyed the news. Will post a review of this book when I get it. Have you read Dee Henderson? Are you interested in reading her newest book? Let me know!

Keep reading and chew on a good book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment