Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christy Awards

Being a Christian Reviewing blog, and loving Christian fiction, I have been excited about the Christy Awards since I was heard who was nominated a couple of months ago. I have heard and/or read several of the books that were up for the award. The ceremony to announce the winners was last night (I was there via Internet :). There was a link where you could read post by host and others watching only and hear what was going on at the dinner.) and thought I would share with you the winners. I'll give you a link so you can see who was nominated and who won for yourself. Perhaps you will also find something interesting to read with the stamp of good Christian fiction attached to it. Enjoy.

http://www.christyawards.com/ca_new/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=9&Itemid=56

P.S. Snagged the picture of the award of the Christy Awards website under Resources under Downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment