Friday, December 20, 2013

Working on Reading

So frustrated!

I have been such a bad reader this semester. One, I haven't read too many books that have interested me and, two, I just haven't had much time to read because of school. So, I have not been taking care of this blog like I would like. But, I am reading some good books so here are my impressions so far on them:

Elisha's Bones by Don Hoesel: Good storyline but a little slow. Also, this is in first person where as the second book, Serpent of Moses, which I read first, was in third so that is new.

Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without a Date by Katie Heaney: A funny autobiography of a woman's journey of the dating world and not getting a boyfriend. I find this funny and witty and at times kind of sacrilegious on some religious aspects. Release date: January 14, 2014

And, I'm looking forward to read:

Cloak of the Light by Chuck Black: I read this author's Kingdom series which were good (read them if you are interested). So, this should be a good book as well. Release date: March 18, 2014

So, no definitive opinion on these books but I have high hopes. Some other good books are becoming available soon so I hope to get my reading back on track. But all of you keep reading and, if you have any recommendations, let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment