Thursday, December 20, 2012

Late Post... Again :(

Welcome to Bookworm,

So sorry that my review is late once again. Finals and Christmas are catching up with me and keeping me from being very faithful to my reviews at the moment. But, finals are over and will have bit of a break until it starts up again so I should be able to prepare some reviews during this time.

At least one other Christmas review is coming up, one that was fun and I hope you like it. It is a children's book and depicts the creation of the nativity scene.

Still working on giveaways. I believe I have one planned for January (need to double check) and am thinking about hosting another at the same time. Still making decisions so any suggestions are welcome.

Anyways, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
and here is to receiving a good read this holiday
while celebrating the
birth of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment