Sunday, November 4, 2012

Behind but Planning :)

Welcome to Bookworm,
 


Unfortunately, no review will be published today because I'm behind in my reading with school keeping me busy as well as other life stuff. But, some good stuff is being worked on.

Currently, I am reading Isle of Shadows by Tracy Higley and A Hobbit Devotional by Ed Strauss as well as a few others (take a look at the side bar for a list of books I'm in the middle of, a few I am reading more dedicatedly than others at the moment). The month of December will host primarily Christmas books to celebrate the season more. I am also planning another giveaway so stay tuned!

So, if there is anything you would like to see on here or think of a genre that you want reviewed more on here, post a comment and let me know.

Have a lovely Sunday and chew on a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment