Sunday, December 12, 2010

Coming Soon

Sorry about there not being any new posts for a while. With school and finals and presentations and textbooks and trying to find a new school, I'm just not reading like I usually do and I am probably watching to much TV. But, I am hoping to have some new reviews here soon (probably over Christmas break) and here is a few of the books that will be coming up:

Petra by T. H. Higley - A faithful widow and her son are surprised to learn he is heir to the throne in the epic rock-hewn city of Petra. Upon learning the news, the bloodthirsty queen begins to plot his murder.

The Limit by Kristen Landon - In a world not too far removed from our own, kids are being taken away to special workhouses if their families exceed the monthly debt limit imposed by the government. Thirteen-year-old Matt briefly wonders if he might be next.

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore - Nine alien teenagers are hiding on Earth. Three are dead. Number Four is next. This is the launch of a gripping, action-packed series already optioned for film by Steven Spielberg for DreamWorks. (Just waiting for library to get it in.)

Good Recorces for Writers - This post will be about two books that are helpful for writing (one is really good if writing fantasy) and good if need to look anything.

More on the How to Train You Dragon Series.

Voyage of the Dawn Treader movie review - I love the Narnia movies and books so I will probably write about the movie here.

Also, I hope to be putting up an excerpt from the book I am writing soon, I just have to get farther in the edits. I hope that will be exciting and I hope that these books will spark some interests. Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to make this blog better, go ahead and leave a comment on this post. Thanks for stopping! The Limit, I am Number Four, and Petra information was copied and pasted from Borders.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment